Staff Employee Service Award Incentive Pay Plan
Administration and Finance
It is appropriate at times to reward an employee who has gone above and beyond the requirements of his or her position. This employee has demonstrated insight, innovation, and the ability to focus on the effective operation of the office and University. The Associate and Assistant Vice Presidents may give these awards each fiscal year. The Vice President for Administration and Finance must approve all awards granted to employees who report directly to the administrator. Awards will be given based upon merit and ability.
- All positions within the Division of Administration and Finance.
- Employee must maintain "good/competent" level of performance or equivalent.
- Excludes positions with a direct reporting relationship to the Provost & Senior Vice President.
- One-time payment of $500 (net). Visit https://payroll.okstate.edu/gross-pay-calculator to figure gross pay for incentive.
- Awarded once per fiscal year.
- Payment will be issued as Exception to Normal Pay to Payroll Services.
- Payment will include necessary monies to cover applicable taxes and fees.
Oklahoma State University reserves the right to modify, revoke, suspend, terminate or change any or all provisions of the plan, in whole or part, at any time, with or without notice. The language that appears in the document is not intended to create, nor is it to be construed to constitute, a contract between Oklahoma State University and any or all of its employees.
Review and Approval:
Christa Louthan, SPHR; Chief Human Resources Officer
Joseph B. Weaver Jr.; Senior Vice President, Administration & Finance