OSU Training Certification Program Incentive Plan
Administration and Finance
The following programs can be found and completed through OSU Talent Development/University Human Resources.
|Certificate Programs||Eligible Positions||Payment Schedule|
|OSU Ambassador Program||All continuous, regular nonexempt staff||$150 one-time payment net*|
|OSU Leadership Development Program||All continuous, regular staff||$250 one-time payment net*|
|OSU Administrative Professionals Program||All continuous, regular staff with one of the following class codes: 0328, 0338, 0340, 0332, 0334||$100 one-time payment net*|
|OSU Facilities Management Leadership Certificate Program||All continuous, regular, Facilities Management staff||$100 one-time payment net*|
- Eligibility for programs listed above.
- Increase will be given within 30 days of program completion verification through OSU Talent Development.
- Multiple completions of the same certificate program will not result in additional one-time payments.
- All program requirements must be fulfilled before a payment can be granted.
- Payments are subject to appropriate taxes, withholdings and FLSA guidelines.
- If a department is unable to provide payment due to severe budgetary constraints, review and approval of the exception by the appropriate Vice President is required.
- Employees who are currently on corrective action in accordance with OSU Policy 3-07203 (Corrective Action and Dismissal for Staff) are generally ineligible to receive this incentive; however, they can become eligible by successfully completing the corrective action plan established for them. Please contact Human Resources Consulting Services if you have questions regarding corrective action and staff eligibility.
*Visit https://payroll.okstate.edu/gross-pay-calculator to figure gross pay for incentive.
Oklahoma State University reserves the right to modify, revoke, suspend, terminate or change any or all provisions of the plan, at any time, with or without notice. The language appearing in this document is not intended to create, nor is it to be construed to constitute, a contract between Oklahoma State University and any or all of its employees.
Review and Approval:
Christa Louthan, SPHR; Chief Human Resources Officer
Joseph B. Weaver Jr.; Senior Vice President, Administration & Finance