Skip to main content

Administration and Finance

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

Travel to most countries does not usually constitute an export control problem; however, there are potential situations that could trigger the need for a license to travel to certain countries or to take items with you (or ship) to a particular country. In addition, there are government agencies such as the Department of State, Department of Commerce, and the Office of Foreign Asset Control, which have lists of persons and entities that we are prohibited from doing business with not only here in the U.S., but overseas as well.

More information regarding export control issues please visit here. A link to “Countries of Concern” can be found at this website as well as a link to “Export Control Concerns to Faculty/Staff: Research, Travel, and Shipping.”

Contact Ivory Chandler, Export Control Officer, if you have export control questions related to travel or about other information on the website. His office is located at OSU’s Research Park (1201 S. Innovation Way Drive, Suite 210), and he can be reached at 405-744-1378 or

Back To Top
SVG directory not found.